Laminex makes custom badges, identification cards, key tags, membership cards and security passes for all types of organizations. From small organizations to the Fortune® top 50, Laminex can help you with every flat printed plastic or Teslin™ product ranging from bar coded parking passes to RFID enabled employee ID badges. Our products offer maximum durability, graphic appeal and inter operative compatibility with virtually any security and payroll software in existence. Make your next purchase with a partner you can trust to deliver your exact card needs, every time. Trust Laminex to deliver your ID, access or badging solution.
Quality custom card products are made in the USA
The Laminex custom manufacturing facilities in South Carolina run at maximum efficiency to bring your custom printed project concept to reality. Our creative team is happy to help you design a product that is durable, compatible, and accepted by your workforce. Choose from PVC, Polyester, Teslin™ and many other card and badge materials in our inventory.
Our custom capabilities include:
- Custom Printing and Pantone® color matching
- Die Cutting, including custom shapes
- Data Merging, including photo ID images and databases
- RFID tag insertion and encoding, including HID Prox
- Bar coding and numbering, including Kronos® and ADP® codes
- Bar code mask overlays
- Hologram and foil stamping
- Custom lamination
- Timed release of large orders
- Watermarks and security printing
- Finishing and packaging, with bulk or individual wrapping
Service bureau ID and access pass production
Laminex, through its promotional products division CredentialExpress, delivers custom personalized passes for events, conventions, trade shows, and meetings nationwide. Our customers include entertainment and sports management customers as well as promotional products (ASI / PPAI / SAGE) distributors who serve the needs of venues and internal marketing professionals in all industries. Laminex and CredentialExpress pass production service includes design assistance, digital or hard copy proofing, and staged delivery to fit your client's needs. Databases and photos can be accurately merged into access passes for your customer's next event. Inquire at CredentialExpress.com or asi/47204.
Security features can be custom built into each pass
Take your custom printed card or badge to the next level in counterfeit protection with Laminex's full range of security features. ID card, parking pass and access credential jobs can be made to include the following enhancements:
- UVIGUARD™ : Colorless inks are printed on the protective laminate or card material core. These inks fluoresce to reveal a pattern or logo when exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light sources. (See example at the right.)
- ColorGUARD™ : Visible fluorescent inks are printed on the protective laminate or the card material core. The color of these inks shifts from full strength to neutral as the viewing angle of the card changes. These inks are more vibrant under ultraviolet (UV) light sources. The color-shifting effect is lost in photocopied or scanned duplicates of the original pass or badge.
- BarGUARD™ : For bar coded cards, a black mask is added over the encoded information to prevent photocopying or scanning. Infrared bar code readers are able to penetrate the mask, and are still able to read the bar code with the user wishes to scan their number. Text or logos may be added to the mask for added security. Laminex provides BarGUARD adhesive labels for customers wishing to apply this secure mask to existing cards.
- HoloGUARD™ : Stock holographic patterns or custom cut holograms are applied to the card material core or to the protective laminate of a badge. This visible holographic effect is lost in photocopied or scanned duplicates of the card, thus indicating a counterfeit may be present. HoloGUARD is also available in tamperproof adhesive label form for application to any existing card or badge
- MicroGUARD™ : Micro text, characters or symbols which are too small to read without magnification, are applied to the core material of the card. Micro text is too small to be duplicated accurately by photocopying or scanning for reproduction.
- CopyGUARD™ : Advanced printing techniques are used to insert hidden background or artwork designs that distort or reveal when digitally scaned or photocopied. These subtle images only appear visible in counterfeits.